Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Saturday 17 November 2012

Domain Monster: Email server issues (again)

As of 12:00 today or there abouts, the Domain Monster email (POP3 in this case) server authentication systems seem to have gone haywire, leaving me yet again, unable to receive email.

No idea at this point, if e-mail sent to me, is actually reaching the server as I'm still waiting to hear back from their product team about what the issue actually is.

Needless to say, there's going to be at the very least, a delay for those sending email to me, as far as getting a reply from me (I can still send email, but obviously, if I can't receive it, I can't reply to it).

I'll let you know any more once I do (and if anyone knows what's going on, please do let me know).

References

Email issues
http://hphosts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/email-issues.html

No comments: