Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Monday 15 October 2012

Dear pkware.com, STOP SPAMMING!

Ever since InfoSec, I've been getting spam from PKware.com, despite several emails to them politely asking them not to, and despite clicking their unsubscription link, which is rather hillarious in itself, given I never subscribed in the first place (don't normally click unsubscription links if I've never subscribed in the first place, only did in this case, because I knew where they got the address - InfoSec (the InfoSec chaps forgot to mention, the companies scanning your ID card at InfoSec, would be getting your email address and other details, in order to spam you!)).

Though I doubt they read this, and despite having already blacklisted them (added them to hpHosts with the GRM classification), I'm hoping this will finally put a stop to it (well, I can dream ....).

No comments: