Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Tuesday 17 January 2012

DomainMonster.com outage

Looks like there's problems in the DomainMonster.com camp today. Their phones are coming back as temporarily unavailable, and whilst their website is working, mail servers seem to be down. The it-mate.co.uk incoming mail server is through DomainMonster, and sporadically failing, which sadly means I can send e-mails (different server), but can't receive them.

I've tried both numbers available for DomainMonster, but neither are working at present. I'll post an update when I find out what's going on.

/edit 21:31 17-01-2012

Not sure what was wrong, but whatever it was, seems to be fixed as everything seems to be working again.

1 comment:

Howard Goldman said...

DomainMonster.com appears to be down today and their registered domains are not connecting either.