Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Tuesday 2 February 2010

hpHosts server issues

You may have noticed over the past few days, that access to the hpHosts website has been sporadic at best. I just wanted to let you all know, although annoyed as hell, I do have a good excuse, well three actually;

1. MySQL is being an absolute PITA
2. Several IP's from one of NetDirekt's ranges, has been hammering the vURL server, which accesses hpHosts (I've temporarily disabled vURL's access to hpHosts whilst I sort this out)
3. A few HostsMan users are hammering the server yet again

I'm working on sorting it out to prevent these issues.

1 comment:

Mike said...

My domain 1af.org fall under the same category as Llael domain name. So with all do respect please remove my info.

Thx Steven