Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Sofotex lost the plot? I guess so ....

Yeppers folks, it would seem the good folks over at Sofotex.com have lost the plot. I regularly keep check of their freeware RSS feed, and was surprised half an hour ago, to see the following;



I thought at first, I was seeing things, and that this wasn't actually a pills spammer that had managed to get on there, but legit software that just let you keep track of it - so I decided to check the site. Oh dear.

From:
http://www.sofotex.com/Buy-Dietrine-download_L92381.html



The site Sofotex links to, both for the pills, and the "screenshot" (really wish I knew how the hell that managed to get past their supposed quality checks) is;

dietrine-carb-blocker-review.info (69.73.153.177 - vps.ballot-box.net)



Which sends you off to dietrine.com (72.35.232.150) courtesy of bestnzb.com (69.73.153.177 - vps.ballot-box.net)

http://vurl.mysteryfcm.co.uk/?url=145444

No comments: