Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Thursday 23 October 2008

Awww, guess I hurt their feelings

Seems I've annoyed someone .... not long after posting this, I received a rather funny e-mail from "bigboss" (bigboss@h4cky0u.org) containing;

you fail miserably
gtfo with you and your fucking shit


Not sure what I fail at, but it's as funny as hell. Intruiged, I decided to reply to our dear skiddie and see what he had to say for himself, to which he replied;

oh not at all
well im thinking about hacking your site how does it sound?


Okay, so apparently I didn't hurt his feelings - which begs the question of why he felt compelled to send me the first e-mail to begin with. Sheer boredom perhaps? Who knows - either way I'm enjoying myself immensely.



References:

Reporting abuse to APS Telecom/3FN? Your wasting your time
http://hphosts.blogspot.com/2008/10/reporting-abuse-to-aps-telecom3fn-your.html

Enom - Another bleedin joke!
http://hphosts.blogspot.com/2008/10/enom-another-bleedin-joke.html

No comments: